Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1990 Spectrum fishing boat

5K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Rev Doyle Israel 
#1 ·
I have a very nice 1990 17 foot Spectrum deep v fishing boat for sale.

1990 Spectrum
17 foot open bow
90 horse force motor w tilt
trolling kicker plate mount
Garmin 240 Blue fish finder w speed and temp
in dash flasher fish finder
Raised front platform w/seat
fully carpeted
split windshield
live well (aireated)
bimini Top
am fm stereo
Marine radio
several storage compartments
Hidden rod holder compartment
6 gallon gas tank
new Anchor with rope
mooring cover
life vests
running lights
extra clean

This boat runs and rides Great.......Selling because I purcased a Grady White boat for the big Lake..Will have pictures on my website later today.......I have this boat advertised for $5000.00, will sell to a board member for $4500.00.........

Walleye Rev.................

See less See more
#7 ·
Rev, i don't believe that you can send a hyperlink here. This website i capable of storing photos though. If i were you i would upload them directly here.

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26676
The above link shows you how to post the pics in the thread once you upload them. But to upload them click on the YOUR PICTURES link at the top under the head of the rainbow trout. This should take you to another screen from there click upload photos, once you upload them it should say image succesfully uploaded and then follow the instructions in the link above and you should be good to go.

#8 ·
you can post using a hyperlink, at least i've done it in the past off my engineering webspace. Insert like a normal pic, but instead of using the URL of the pictures in your gallery, you can put the URL of the pic wherever else it may be..... another option is just to post a hyperlink to a page containing the pic.

Steve

#15 ·
Final sale price of the boat will be $4500.00, So I will let it go to a member of the board for $4000.00. This is an Excellent boat and very clean.........It will make someone a very nice fishing boat.

Walleye Rev..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.