Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

any body fish the wall the last few days

46K views 385 replies 47 participants last post by  Tryin2 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there has been any action when i was up monday it seemed like the fishin was going to start to pick up some

#261 ·
Got out early this morn hit the wall around 5am water looked great no grass on the lines to deal with, was the only one fishing.Fished to around 2pm not a hit moved to different spots threw everything i had but no luck oh well was a great day to b outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

#262 ·
Got out early this morn hit the wall around 5am water looked great no grass on the lines to deal with, was the only one fishing.Fished to around 2pm not a hit moved to different spots threw everything i had but no luck oh well was a great day to b outdoors

Got skunked last night too, bound to happen now and again

#265 ·
Think I'm going to have to face it the season is over at the wall come on ice!!

We have one more week of mild temps ahead of us, will be a little windy thou, but from the west for the most part. If you do call it a season, congrats on a good season up there. I am gonna try and get out once or twice more this week and then I think the temps are gonna shut me down.

#267 · (Edited)
We have one more week of mild temps ahead of us, will be a little windy thou, but from the west for the most part. If you do call it a season, congrats on a good season up there. I am gonna try and get out once or twice more this week and then I think the temps are gonna shut me down.

Thanks was my first year on the wall first and I think I got around 35 eyes and a dozen steelhds, not bad for a rookie. Good luck if you are able to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.