Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Cedarville

18K views 124 replies 21 participants last post by  ajhallfr 
#1 ·
Anybody heard of anyone getting out on the ice in Cedarville? Home from work for the weekend, debating on it for the morning. Munuscongs on the billet for satuday.

#34 ·
Open invite for the morning. I'm meeting the rest of my group at 530 at wilderness treasures.

Any chance you were in a red eskimo pop up with another adjoining shanty out there today? I may have been set up right next to you

#35 ·
The Lady and I went out today from about noon til dark, missed plenty, ended up with 2 fat eyes and a handful of perch, smallest was 8". Plenty of people flooding Grassy it seemed like

#39 ·
Any chance you were in a red eskimo pop up with another adjoining shanty out there today? I may have been set up right next to you
Yes sir that was me. Sorry it took so long. I donated my Samsung s5 to the bay that day, just got the replavement one today. Gonna take the smelt nets and try to scoop it Friday before we fish. Got 33 perch and 3 keeper eyes monday.

#40 ·
lol nice. yea shes taken a few poles of mine as well as a droid never to be found again 2 years ago. been out since the thaw? we are trying to keep our sunday munuscong fishing schedule goin strong, these 30s and 40s got me a little nervous.

#43 ·
thats killer. if i can get her out of bed early enough we will be out all day tomorrow in a blue shappell wide house. when we have been going out for afternoons, been averaging 6-10 perch and 2 eyes every time. we have been staying put and just keying in and giving them what they want when the schools come through

#44 ·
How much do you move around when you are out? Just curious if you have better luck staying put, or bouncing around. Will be out all day Monday in a blue clam with a camo Polaris pulling it. Great job on the fish!
I stay put usually. Yesterday it was slow in my normal spot so I went into a cluster of 5 or 6 other groups and saw why. 2 minutes in we hooked that eye and 3 perch

#48 ·
Go to Pickford and bang a right at the light, go 5 or 6 miles to the bait pile deli and turn left. It'll end up at dans resort which is the access to the ice. It depends on your definition of walkable. Being as I don't own a quad or sled, I've been walking 2-3 miles go fish every trip.

#49 ·
Go to Pickford and bang a right at the light, go 5 or 6 miles to the bait pile deli and turn left. It'll end up at dans resort which is the access to the ice. It depends on your definition of walkable. Being as I don't own a quad or sled, I've been walking 2-3 miles go fish every trip.
Is Dan's the only access? Never been on this piece of water. Any specific direction to head?

#50 ·
Yes unless you go way up to the north end for pike spearing. Not really a difference in the bay unless you know where to go just head north and fish haha if you can get someone to go with it helps alot it's a very frustrating place to fish if you haven't before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.