Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Ludington

4K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  signman 
#1 ·
Goin crazy, going to try harbor tonite. Probably nuttin there but got to try , tomorrow calling for 35 mph out of south. I dont do that this time of year.

#6 ·
Stuck the boat in the big water today12-14-14,(no ramps,that was fun).Caught 1 small king thru back,double on browns missed1 caught 1,had biggest on broke line at inline sinker (my bad),caught 1 brown, caught 1 small king thru back.Water 32.5 - 37.9 degrees. It was great out there today.There was even a boat 1 mile NW of harbor shooting ducks for bout 4 hrs today.Friend went to the point fri or sat caught 3 small steel.Boats always READY!!! I never have winterized my boat.

#11 ·
Kirk, Yes I did,yes I did and no I didn't.:lol: Probably done fishing eyes for the year.I'm going to do another charter on the Detroit river in April you're welcome to come along.Saturday looking good on big lake if I can still get out.Sorry guys for the non report will post a report if I get out.

#17 ·
We fished NW of the pt in 250'-340'. Most of the fish came on 2 and 3 color leadcore with orange spoons. We started in 8s trolling south towards pt. as we caught fish marked waypoints. Turned back north in low 4s and as we would hit our waypoints picked up fish. The north troll was definitly better. We finished with 9 steelies,1 small king,1 brown. We released a couple steelhead and 1 big laker. Kirk,it was not cold out there.I didn't even have my heavy coat on.The challenging part was breaking the ice at the dock to get the boat in and out.It was a great time with friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.