Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

2014 Harbor Beach CanIIcan Highlight Video

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  BallsRdragn 
#1 ·
Thank you to each participant, sponsor and donator. The CanIIcan is growing each year with more boats! more sponsors! more PRIZE $$$!

We would like to thank Eclipp Ent in producing an awsome video for you fisherman to watch on this DEC 1, right after gun season. If anyone is interested in advertising in this video please contact me, we will be working with Eclipp in upcoming events for highlights.

Thank you and ENJOY the video along with your upcoming Christmas, New Years & Holiday you celebrate.

https://vimeo.com/113243497

#5 ·
great video! I have been up fishing harbor beach for years and years and its nice to see the town spot lighted in a positive way!! It started to get scary as it was starting to be deemed a dying town but with events like this will definantly help the community!!

great job guys

#11 ·
Great video Ben. Loved the shot at the end over your boat? How did they do that shot?
Aerial filming with a drone. Brad does the aerial footage and Istvan does the filming/editing..their contact info in credits at the end.

#12 ·
Great video! Really want to try and get a crew together this year.
We here at the can2can love to see new participants! Hope you can pull it off! If not, come visit at least for the weigh in and maybe take home some nice prizes from our sponsors. Dont need to fish to WIN!

#13 ·
Wow! Nice work!. A video like that might help attract new anglers and sponsors to the tournament!
Thats the goal! More product prizes and cash prizes for you the fisherman. Dave & I dont make a .01 off this event. We do it for the love of fishing and getting people involved in a great sport. :)

#14 ·
Great Video! Too bad we still have to wait 5 months.

Have you guys ever considered hosting an informal Lady's tournament the Friday before? I know many of us have a lady or two in our crews and pre-fish on Friday. I suspect there would be some interest based upon conversations with fellow participants. Just a thought...I know you guys do a lot of work to pull this all together already.

Tom
Omega 3

#15 ·
Great Video! Too bad we still have to wait 5 months.

Have you guys ever considered hosting an informal Lady's tournament the Friday before? I know many of us have a lady or two in our crews and pre-fish on Friday. I suspect there would be some interest based upon conversations with fellow participants. Just a thought...I know you guys do a lot of work to pull this all together already.

Tom
Omega 3

It's been discussed, I have no issues other then finding an organization that would like to have a cpt meeting on thursday and weigh in on Friday. This is something that could go on a trial basis if we get enough commitments.

#18 ·
Do u guys have a date yet for the tournament in 2015 want to make sure I get the time off work as soon as I can so I can fish it this year Thanks video was awesome
Yes its the first Saturday in May each year. This year it will be May 2nd.
Check out our website if you have any questions.
Thank you
Ben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.