Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

How to manipulate your neighbor's property.....

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  vsmorgantown 
#1 ·
I was talking to a good buddy of mine (yes, I have one) after the end of the season and we were discussing how we try to get our neighbors on board with doing habitat improvements, specifically hinge cutting. I have tried to get the neighbor to hingecut some of his trees in a high spot he has that would be awesome for bedding, and it leads to a corridor on my property that heads to food. But, he's on the fence with cutting and he went in there and cut like 5-6 trees in that spot and that was it. Call me crazy or whatever else, but here's what I did. I bought a shed antler off of ebay, measured about 70" or so.........I flew my drone (new xmas present from the Wife) over and dropped that sucker in there where he had cut. Fast forward a week and he's texting me a picture of it going on and on. The next weekend, I hear the saw running and he's got about a quarter acre leveled now. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

#11 ·
A little levity in an otherwise dreary time of year. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.