Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Let the Cleaning begin!

9K views 60 replies 31 participants last post by  MPOW 
#1 ·
To be continued....

See less See more
#34 ·
Ok, now here's the rest of the story.....I fished the sag. river yesterday with Rob(aslongasitpullsback). We pulled around 15 eyes with not many by me..lol..I didn't worry about it, didn't ask for any fish, Robs gave me lots of fish in the past. Went home after all day fishing on my birthday which was perfect :)...Then I get a phone call from a member who was offering me some eyes for my birthday! So I said, great, bring em over, I'm getting ready for bed...lol...So thanks to "ShadRap" Ryan, I got the 7 eyes and tossed them in the garage fridge to clean today with whatever perch I caught...Well, didn't expect it to be that good on the perch.:lol: Had my limit of 50 nice ones by 10:00 a.m. east of B.C. perchrigs and minnows, the way I like to fish em:D Since there's really no one spot to get both 50 perch and over 5 eyes together, I thought I'd throw the pic up together for some grins.:p. Perch eggs are getting soft and breaking, but nothing loose yet. Don't think it will be long. Get em while you can, it will be over well before the normal perch time with this warm weather ;).

Dave, no boat needed.

#24 ·
Ralph taking the perch to pound town! Sure did better than we did. It slowed down on us and was nothing like yesterday. Did get a couple bonus walleye always fun on perch gear. Tear Em up guys were gonna go after the eyes in the tomorrow. Here's our catch from this morning.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.