Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Remember, wolves will never attack a human say the whackos

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  WAUB-MUKWA 
#1 ·
#2 ·
About midnight. If the guy was around buildings, maybe the animal has rabies. If the guy was out wandering around in the wild, maybe alcohol was involved.
Probably a follow-up article in a day or 2.

L & O

#7 ·
I can imagine a mine having 12 hour shifts, you guess the change time. Since the man was on company property and isn't being charged with trespassing, I'll assume that he wasn't drinking, as I'm sure that's against company policy.

Why the man's BAC would have any bearing on being attacked by an animal, is strange to me. Sounds like someone fishing for an excuse for the animal?

What If the animal was around buildings and wasn't rabid? maybe just hungry

Reactions: outfishin_
#8 ·
BINGO!

Working with Miners underground

Jr Mine Technician (Current Employee) – Cigar Lake, Sk – July 28, 2012
Im currently working underground for 11hrs a day for 7days a week, working with Mine Engeering & Geology Departmen. Working for Cameco for goin on 2yrs, I enjoy working with my co workers I have lots from them we work hard and keep focusing on each other, we get along very well, and I like working as a team player and communication well with other contactors, the most enjoyable part of my job is working with all different companies and i have met alot of people from everywhere.
Pros
lunches underground with the miners
Cons
12hrs a day

http://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Cameco-Corporation/reviews

#13 ·
LOL. I was thinking just a normal bear sow with cubs looking for food around the garbage bins. A wolf in around buildings/vehicles/lights when there should be plenty of food available in mid-summer sounds like a sick wolf.

L & O

#15 ·
Last year I saw 4 different wolves near camp. 3 at 60 yards and another one just over 100 yards. None of them looked sick to me. All of them looked like they were about to do damage.

My camp over looks a hay field. My neighbor has 3 children under 5 years of age chickens, rabbits and dogs. Hardly a setting where wolves should be roaming around.

#19 ·
As they are repopulating they are attacking. Big difference from the 100's if not 1000's of people killed here since colonization is they weren't riding around on machinery or making noise like we do now.

#18 ·
well, i do not believe they should be protected. but what would really be left if we killed every animal that would attack humans? lions and tigers and bears,,oh my....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.