PDA

View Full Version : Mecosta County Pig Update - (5 Hogs Down)

Walleye Dog
09-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I have been slowly constructing a pig trap piece by piece over the last few weeks making sure the pigs are still coming in to the area. Well finally, I got some results today. 5 pigs were in the trap and we not going anywhere. The biggest one was taken out with a .270 and the remaining ones were dispatched with a .22 cal between the eyes. What a sense of satisfaction after all the time and effort went into this plan to get rid of the pigs on our 40 acre hunting property.

The USDA and DNR have been a big help and came out today to take samples and pictures. Two wonderful organizations since we got our first pig on a trail cam in July. The biggest one was 275# and the rest averaged 80-100#. This looks to be the entire family group that has been rototilling our food plots and destroying our small creek bed. These animals are a complete nuisance and is feels great to take them out.

I am a huge believer in trapping and not full scale hunting them. If you have pigs on your property, think traps first. It is the only way to eradicate the problem. Hunting them will move them somewhere else and make them your neighbors problem. These are smart, and mainly nocturnal animals. While a full scale hunting assault sounds fun, it will not solve the problem.

As of last year, I was a feral pig doubter. These animals are here, and will continue to be here unless we as sportsman, landowners, and neighbors can get together and use a plan that works. As a former doubter, the proof will be table fare for me now.

anon12162011
09-28-2010, 04:23 AM
Thanks for being dligent and getting these out of nature! My hats off to you, the DNRE, and USDA...

Wildwood_Deckers
09-28-2010, 06:14 AM
This looks to be the entire family group that has been rototilling our food plots and destroying our small creek bed.

That is a great start.... however, in your statement above, I don't believe this is the "entire family group" for a few reasons...

1. the smallest pig would have probably still been nursing and that sow doesn't appear to have been nursing a litter...

2. that sow doesn't appear to have ever nursed a litter

3. you don't have a boar of breeding age

At any rate, you deserve a congratulation on a job well done.... keep that trap set, and keep up the good work...

Clyde

PiercedOne
09-28-2010, 06:21 AM
That's awesome WD!!!! Kristi would be very proud. So I take it your going to have a little extra bacon this year?

Keep up the good work.

malainse
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Looks like your work paid off. Great Job !!!!

Elk5012
09-28-2010, 07:15 AM
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3326&d=1285638900
I know of a few ranches that have pig hunts..... but yours is on the small side.:lol:

Swamp Monster
09-28-2010, 07:27 AM
As a Mecosta property owner, Thank You! Do you plan to keep the trap up for now? Curious how the pigs reacted to being trapped and how they reacted when you guys arrived on scene?
Congrats on the success!

MERGANZER
09-28-2010, 07:37 AM
As a Newaygo Cty property owner I say let em go since there are not deer up there anymore. Might as well have something to hunt.

Nice job on the pigs hope you butchered them and look forward to enjoying the meat.

Ganzer

griffondog
09-28-2010, 07:48 AM
This looks to be the entire family group that has been rototilling our food plots and destroying our small creek bed.

That is a great start.... however, in your statement above, I don't believe this is the "entire family group" for a few reasons...

1. the smallest pig would have probably still been nursing and that sow doesn't appear to have been nursing a litter...

2. that sow doesn't appear to have ever nursed a litter

3. you don't have a boar of breeding age

At any rate, you deserve a congratulation on a job well done.... keep that trap set, and keep up the good work...

Clyde

I agree doesn't look like you got the sow and boar. What did you end up using for bait?

Griff

BigSteve
09-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Way to go. Where did you come up with trap design? might be usefull to others here.

ForestvilleJack
09-28-2010, 09:57 AM
How close are you to a hunting ranch or game farm that has wild pigs? Thanks Jack

Jet08
09-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Care to share which part of the county this was?? I live in Mecosta and haven't seen any yet, but I beleive they are here.

Walleye Dog
09-28-2010, 02:19 PM
There was definitrly sign that this sow had nursed all of the smaller ones. They were all nearly a year old. The smallest one was a runt and was malnourished. It had a problem with its jaw.

There is a game ranch about 5 miles away and that is most likely the culprit. The hogs got really pissed off as I approached the trap and the big one took two shots to the chest from the .270 and it didn't appear to have any effect until 90 seconds later. The breeding boar of the group was most likely run off by the others some time ago. The boar that breeds them is typically run out of that group.

I am not convinced that all are gone from this area, but these are definitely the pigs that we have been getting on the trail cam.

Ed Bergeron
09-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Congratulations on getting the pigs! And thanks too for complimenting the USDA and DNR. In an age when so many people complain about our government agencies and the people who work for them, it's great to see positive comments.

Walleye Dog
09-29-2010, 10:38 AM
The USDA and DNR have been a big help and came out today to take samples and pictures. Two wonderful organizations since we got our first pig on a trail cam in July. .

My mistake on this one. The DNR was not involved in this. The credit belongs to the Michigan Wildlife Conservacy. They, along with the USDA Wildlife Services branch have a great hog removal program underway to bring awareness and volunteers to detect and trap these feral hogs. They were the key in providing this opprotunity to trap the hogs before they moved on. Their program is aimed at developing a network of trained volunteers who can work with biologists and technicians in a widespread hog elimination program.

http://www.miwildlife.org/hog-removal-program.asp

If anybody has wild hog sign and or sightings on their property please give the USDA Wildlife services a call @ 517-336-1928.

Many thanks go out to Dr. Patrick Rusz of the MWC and Tim Wilson from the USDA WS.

shop tom
09-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Do you have any pictures you can post of the damage they have caused on your property? Might help convince fence-sitters as to the extent of damage these creatures can cause.

tom

Walleye Dog
09-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Do you have any pictures you can post of the damage they have caused on your property? Might help convince fence-sitters as to the extent of damage these creatures can cause.

tom

A once healthy food plot...

Since some people still contend there are no wild pigs in this state, does that mean I won't have to count any calories when I eat this pork? Uncle Ted would be proud...

Talntedmrgreen
09-30-2010, 05:19 AM
Hmmm...last year we didn't have any trouble, but 2 years ago we did. We're near 19 mile and 230th...

We see more bear and bobcat than pigs, but they are there!

decoydog
10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
We lease down in southern part of Mecosta and haven't as yet seen any sign on the farm but we will watch very close. Great job resisting the temtation to blast them till they were in the trap. Are you going to keep the trap baited for a few weeks yet?

Wendy
10-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Could you post information on the trap? How it's made etc...

Walleye Dog
10-04-2010, 02:04 PM
We are keeping the trap baited for a while yet. I have changed my thinking now and believe there are still more pigs. The traps were delivered by the USDA Wildlife Services in conjunction with the Michigan Wildlife Conservancy. You could probably get a schematic of the trap from one of those two websites.

Mitchell Ulrich
10-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I am a huge believer in trapping and not full scale hunting them. If you have pigs on your property, think traps first. It is the only way to eradicate the problem. Hunting them will move them somewhere else and make them your neighbors problem. These are smart, and mainly nocturnal animals. While a full scale hunting assault sounds fun, it will not solve the problem.

Glad the trap worked for you, but I'll take the hunting method over the trap any day!

All of my neighbors are hunters, except for one anti that no one else likes. If they do manage to make it over to their finely manicured, carefully planted, scenic one acre plot, then I just look on it as Karma.

Sue-ee little pig!

anon12162011
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
We are keeping the trap baited for a while yet. I have changed my thinking now and believe there are still more pigs. The traps were delivered by the USDA Wildlife Services in conjunction with the Michigan Wildlife Conservancy. You could probably get a schematic of the trap from one of those two websites.

I Was just curious what led you to your conclusion of more pigs? Is there something to look for as far as key sign or ?

Walleye Dog
10-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Glad the trap worked for you, but I'll take the hunting method over the trap any day!

All of my neighbors are hunters, except for one anti that no one else likes. If they do manage to make it over to their finely manicured, carefully planted, scenic one acre plot, then I just look on it as Karma.

I guess that is where we disagree. If they make it on to your anti neighbors property and prosper there, you will see the damage before long. The pigs nocturnal, nomadic nature and behavior will make eradication next to impossible by using hunting as your only method.

I am not sure there are more pigs on our property, but reviewing the trail cam pics leads me to believe we have a few left. Hopefully, not for long.:16suspect

Perferator
10-05-2010, 09:27 AM

Sue-ee little pig!

Am I safe in assuming your location is no longer Dearborn Hts as indicated on your profile? :D:D

Mitchell Ulrich
10-05-2010, 09:55 AM
I guess that is where we disagree. If they make it on to your anti neighbors property and prosper there, you will see the damage before long. The pigs nocturnal, nomadic nature and behavior will make eradication next to impossible by using hunting as your only method.

Much like the pig when it comes to my hunting, I too an nomadic and nocturnal by nature. Must come form all that Coyote hunting I enjoy!

[QUOTE=Perferator;3342428]Am I safe in assuming your location is no longer Dearborn Hts as indicated on your profile? :D:D

Thats the beauty of living so close to Detroit! Sporadic gun fire in the middle of the night doesn't even merit a curious glance out the window!

(I was referring to my neighbors where I hunt.)

Walleye Dog
10-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Number 6 was taken today. 125# Trap set, maybe more on the way. A boar was sighted by the neighbors two weeks ago, apparently sporting 3" tusks. Glad I bought another freezer:D

JourneyGirl
10-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Nice work, Walleye Dog!

Was this one a male or female? If female, any sign of having/having had offspring?

Firemedic
10-31-2010, 07:10 PM
Fire up the BBQ!!! I bet those yr olds will taste great.

I hunt a 120 acre private parcel in Mecosta, 8 mile and 135th I haven't seen any yet, but I'm sure they are around. Good job!

Walleye Dog
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
This one appeared to be a 125# male.

migabby
11-02-2010, 10:56 AM
We are around 60th and 13 mile by the Hughs swamp. This year our Rape fielld has been Destoyed. Have not seen any Pigs but we think that they are there.

Walleye Dog
11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Feral pig Number 7 :dizzy: was trapped and killed today. This one was rust colored and very hairy. My dad saw a group of six a few nights ago, so hopefully the trap will continue to produce.

StumpJumper
11-24-2010, 06:38 PM
7? Damn man that's a lotta bacon!

bowhunter426
11-24-2010, 06:59 PM
We are around 60th and 13 mile by the Hughs swamp. This year our Rape fielld has been Destoyed. Have not seen any Pigs but we think that they are there.
I am right around 55th and 13 mile. Have yet to see any signs of hogs, they would make a hard sale of the property even harder.

hemry1982
11-24-2010, 08:52 PM
i also have property on 55th and 13 mile and we haven't seen a sign of pigs yet either. where about are u bow hunter?

Walleye Dog
12-10-2010, 02:01 PM
No. 8 is down. My dad took a #160 hog out with the Muzzleloader last night. They were 3 others with it at the time. Finally, a sighting and shot during legal hunting hours. For those wild pig doubters (and I was once one of them), the problem is real and we are doing our best to eradicate them from our 40 acres.

anon12162011
12-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Are all of these just pouring out of a game farm fence somewhere you think or ?

Walleye Dog
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Are all of these just pouring out of a game farm fence somewhere you think or ?

Personally, I think we are slowly killing off a large group of them. I hope there is not too many more. :yikes:

freshwater drum
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
As a Newaygo Cty property owner I say let em go since there are not deer up there anymore. Might as well have something to hunt.

Nice job on the pigs hope you butchered them and look forward to enjoying the meat.

Ganzer

i'll second that statement.

newaygogeorge
12-15-2010, 07:31 AM

Ganzer
keep up the great work!
As a newaygo county property owner also please not not give the poaching community more lines of lies to shoot deer off season or during non legal shooting hours.
No deer sightings, turn in violators both poachers and baiters, works for me. CO Wells is a man of his word ;)

wally-eye
12-15-2010, 08:15 AM
keep up the great work!
As a newaygo county property owner also please not not give the poaching community more lines of lies to shoot deer off season or during non legal shooting hours.
No deer sightings, turn in violators both poachers and baiters, works for me. CO Wells is a man of his word ;)

Yep Mike is a great guy and my neighbor...:coolgleam

MERGANZER
12-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Officer Wells does a great job up there with a lot of area to cover. He has always responded quickly to our calls and concerns and has always given us straight answers to any questions we have asked. I wish we had about 20 more of him just for that county.
That being said this pig issue will get interesting if they ban wild pig hunting enclosures. We havent seen any in years up there which is a good thing from what I hear they are capable of. My fear really is for the grouse woodcock and turkey nests in the area if these things get out of hand. Like I said we havent seen any in awhile but we haven't seen anything else either ahahahaha. Keep us posted!

Ganzer

newaygogeorge
12-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Officer Wells does a great job up there with a lot of area to cover. He has always responded quickly to our calls and concerns and has always given us straight answers to any questions we have asked. I wish we had about 20 more of him just for that county.
That being said this pig issue will get interesting if they ban wild pig hunting enclosures. We havent seen any in years up there which is a good thing from what I hear they are capable of. My fear really is for the grouse woodcock and turkey nests in the area if these things get out of hand. Like I said we havent seen any in awhile but we haven't seen anything else either ahahahaha. Keep us posted!

Ganzer

merganzer well said on all points, glad to hear I have allies in the fight against violators in our proud county!

Walleye Dog
12-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Number 9 hit the snow tonight. :SHOCKED: This one was not trapped, but taken just before dark with the muzzleloader. I sure hope this thread can stop soon. If our sightings and pictures are accurate, we have 2 more to go.

Airoh
12-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Thank-you for trying so hard to get rid of them.
Are any of your neighbors doing anything about this problem?

William H Bonney
12-16-2010, 03:57 PM
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3326&d=1285638900
I know of a few ranches that have pig hunts..... but yours is on the small side.:lol:

This post was too funny not to comment,,, I won't leave ya hangin' Elk...:lol:

Ya know what would be really funny is,, put an ad on Craiglist for guided, wild boar hunts in MI,, and include that pic. :lol:

Airoh
12-16-2010, 04:11 PM
This post was too funny not to comment,,, I won't leave ya hangin' Elk...:lol:

Ya know what would be really funny is,, put an ad on Craiglist for guided, wild boar hunts in MI,, and include that pic. :lol:

50% wooded with rugged open terrain.Treestand hunting available upon request.:lol:

William H Bonney
12-16-2010, 04:13 PM
50% wooded with rugged open terrain.Treestand hunting available upon request.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

90% success rate. Don't worry, we'll get this dude outta the way before your hunt begins. :lol:

Walleye Dog
12-16-2010, 08:26 PM
The neighbors haven't jumped on board with the trapping to my understanding. I know of one of them shooting and possibly killing one of the pigs. We are out there more and have taken this problem very serious as we are the one seeing most of the damage they have caused to our food plots. It truly takes a lot of time and hard work to do it right with the traps. The last 2 shot with the smokepole were just good fortune of being in the right place at the right time (minutes before dark). I hope we can knock two more down in the next couple of weeks and then see if any more show up on the trail cam over the winter.

I am quite confident that we can take out this group if we stay on them like we have.

Burrfunkel
12-16-2010, 08:54 PM
General location in Mecosta ?? north, south, east, west ???

Am a mecosta resident would like to know walleye

Walleye Dog
12-17-2010, 01:57 PM
General location in Mecosta ?? north, south, east, west ???

Am a mecosta resident would like to know walleye

Southern Deerfield Township

Burrfunkel
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks , walleye

Ed Michrina
12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Very cool post and I'm glad your sharing it along with thanking care of a real problem. With luck during the cold of winter the food will run low and the traps will be more effective.

cabledad
12-24-2010, 06:04 PM
As a Texas hog hunting land owner I can say with out a doubt you have not rid yourself of hogs,they are hard to get rid of.If they are in the area all land owners need a trap.Don't ever let a hog go out of a trap they learn not to go in and will chase the babys away from a trap entrance.There a lot smarter than a whitetail and when hunted will go a long way to escape hunting pressure or to change food source.Good luck Chuck

Walleye Dog
12-24-2010, 09:51 PM
As a Texas hog hunting land owner I can say with out a doubt you have not rid yourself of hogs,they are hard to get rid of.If they are in the area all land owners need a trap.Don't ever let a hog go out of a trap they learn not to go in and will chase the babys away from a trap entrance.There a lot smarter than a whitetail and when hunted will go a long way to escape hunting pressure or to change food source.Good luck Chuck

The only way a hog is leaving our trap is with a drag rope attached to it. :lol::lol::lol:

augustus0603
01-07-2011, 07:27 AM
First off, kudos for capturing and controlling an invasive species.

Why haven't the DNR or other state agencies tried building traps in areas they are known to frequent?

Would it really be that big of a financial burden?

They are adamant on destroying them yet, all they do is issue WANTED posters in the local bait shop?

Hoggie
01-08-2011, 06:52 AM
It is my understanding that in order to eradicate an animal species 70 percent or more of the animals must be consistently killed over a period of several years. Can anyone else speak on this? Also, is it true that killing females simply increases breeding pressure on other hogs and results in increasing the hog population? For example, if you are only killing a small percentage of the total hog population then the end result is more hogs. Can anyone clarify this?

enykamp
01-12-2011, 09:24 PM
I dont think killing females will increase population, that is less to breed. Hogs have an extremely short gestation period, they can have 4 litters a year so population increases extremely fast which is why we wont ever be able to get rid of them. When I lived in Texas we ran them with dogs, trapped them and any other ways you could think of to kill them and it never even came close to making a dent....

SteelShot
01-25-2011, 08:45 PM
When I lived in Texas we ran them with dogs, trapped them and any other ways you could think of to kill them and it never even came close to making a dent....

I agree, the only way we are going to have a chance of controlling them is to hunt, trap and kill by any means necessary.

hnt4food
01-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Awesome job. Way to go.

Pharmacyguy
01-30-2011, 09:13 AM

Ganzer

With an attitude like that you never will have any deer. 4 litters a year...there won't be a single acorn on the forest floor, any food plots you try to plant will be gone. Oh and that little trout stream with the native brookies it now is 2 mile long wallow where nothing lives but the e.coli from the piggy poop. Personally I like to see all these feral pigs genetically finger printed and then checked against against stock from these "game farms". You get a positive match you shut them down.

cabledad
01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
I like the corral type trap,but chances are the ones in the sounder that you missed won't come near a trap again.I have seen a you tube video that shows a sow chasing pigglets from a trap,they are smart.Everbody in the area needs a trap.Thats the problem we have in Texas too many small places,too many hogs and too many people that won't trap hogs.Keep up the good work.Chuck

Walleye Dog
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
We have successfully trapped 7 pigs, one group of 5 and then two singles. We have also killed two in the food plot within 50 yards of the trap. Since the snow has been on the ground, we have not seen any sign of pigs. The trap is still set and being checked on a regular basis.

Nat006
05-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this place and I was brought here when I googled Feral Hog hunting in Mecosta County. Can any of you tell me where in Mecosta County is best to hunt these Hogs? State Land that is best? Thanks.

Walleye Dog
05-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Look for a game ranch that sells russian boar hunts, find a weak spot in the fence, and get permission from the adjacent landowner. :evil:

Perferator
05-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Look for a game ranch that sells russian boar hunts, find a weak spot in the fence, and get permission from the adjacent landowner. :evil:

There it is :lol:

Perferator
05-08-2011, 09:15 PM
It is my understanding that in order to eradicate an animal species 70 percent or more of the animals must be consistently killed over a period of several years. Can anyone else speak on this? Also, is it true that killing females simply increases breeding pressure on other hogs and results in increasing the hog population? For example, if you are only killing a small percentage of the total hog population then the end result is more hogs. Can anyone clarify this?

Here is a little tidbit from the Michigan Wildlife Conservancy:

•Annual removal of 50-75% of the hog population is needed to stabilize or begin reducing wild hog numbers. No single method—eg, shooting, trapping, use of dogs—can accomplish this. So, a combiniation of methods and intense effort is needed. Bounty systems have been employed in other states with varying success. Bounties have usually been used to lower populations, rather than as a preemptive measure to eradicate small numbers of hogs. Sport hunting alone has not controlled hog populations in any state.

So you weren't too far off on that 70% figure....but that level of eradication is needed annually to even think about stabilizing the numbers.

Kind of gives you an idea of the seriousness of this situation we are sitting on.

MuddyPaws1
05-15-2011, 02:50 PM

As a Newaygo and Mecosta land owner I have to say I question the above statement. We don't have any trouble finding deer.

I have not seen any sign of pigs on our land so far. Good job killing the pigs.

P&Ychaser
05-15-2011, 04:29 PM
People that are welcoming the pigs in MI, have to really think hard about what that will do to the State/Country in general. Can you imagine the amount of crop damage that will occur if they get their population out of control like in the southern states? The billions of dollars they do in Texas annually, then we want to welcome them in MI for hunting opportunities??? If they get a foot hold in MI, then they will creep into Indiana,Ohio and the rest of the corn belt...
What that will do to Farmers? In turn, what that will do to the economy? We are a heavily loaded agriculture state, and country, not worth the risk just to have a few more "targets" for hunting.:(

aquatic-archer
05-16-2011, 11:38 PM
People that are welcoming the pigs in MI, have to really think hard about what that will do to the State/Country in general. Can you imagine the amount of crop damage that will occur if they get their population out of control like in the southern states? The billions of dollars they do in Texas annually, then we want to welcome them in MI for hunting opportunities??? If they get a foot hold in MI, then they will creep into Indiana,Ohio and the rest of the corn belt...
What that will do to Farmers? In turn, what that will do to the economy? We are a heavily loaded agriculture state, and country, not worth the risk just to have a few more "targets" for hunting.:(

They have been in Indian and Ohio for years. Further north you go the slower the population seems to increase. Good job on getting rid of them. Any more sitings?

Walleye Dog
05-17-2011, 08:46 PM
We have started to see tracks again and seeing some more sign. No luck on the trap yet this spring, but I am confident we will get some more. Just put upthe trail cam last week.

DaGuy
05-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Well done Walleye Dog, well done!

Ralph Smith
08-24-2011, 06:43 AM
Just caught this thread, I'm usually mainly in fishing forums. Great job on eradicting the porkies!:) Only question I have is.....why haven't I saw the MS pulled pork BBQ outing planned yet:D:lol::lol:

Frantz
08-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Where the hell is that LIKE button

roger carv
08-26-2011, 10:19 AM
What that will do to Farmers? In turn, what that will do to the economy? We are a heavily loaded agriculture state, and country, not worth the risk just to have a few more "targets" for hunting.:( Just some food for thought here, I mentioned this on here once a bout a year ago but never see anyone bring this in consideration. The famous line of " Look what hogs have done in TX, we dont want that here" I agree we do not want hogs here but I dont think we would ever be TX. Not even talking climate here, but look at average land owner acerage size. MI must have 150-200 percent more hunters per acre than TX. A guy with 80 acres in MI is considered a good size land owner.... TX I dont even think you can call your self a land owner if you have under 1000 acres...LOL Just something to think about.

cabledad
08-27-2011, 11:34 AM
I just read this article posted on Texas boars website.Its from Tennessee.Chuck http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20110814/COLUMNISTS11/108140323/Status-wild-hogs-changed-by-TWRA-

gooseboy
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
new pig sighting in Mecosta County, the area is 130th Avenue and 3 Mile Road, 6 pigs roaming, this would be northeast of Morley by approx 4 miles and and 2.5 miles southeast of the Super G game ranch(pigs, elk, buff, rams)....i belive this may be the area where the initial trapping and dispatched pigs were originally....this is second hand knowledge however have 100% belief on who the observer was(actual home/land/farmer in the area...

Walleye Dog
10-02-2011, 07:47 PM
That makes geographical sense...Our hogs were killed within the same vicinity of Super G.

Frantz
10-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Now I know the area you are talking about. I have not seen anything on the east side of M66 and 4 mile, but will keep an eye out.

Walleye, I hope to be a bit better in a few weeks, if you ever need a hand, give me a shout and I will do what I can. I do not have much to ofer, but offer what I can.

Keep up the solid work!